October 10, 2012 by alunparry
Moral Dilemmas: A Mind Twisting 10 Week Course
Starting next Tuesday (16th October) I will be teaching a 10 week course caled ‘Moral Dilemmas’.
This course explores the ethical life and death debates on abortion, euthanasia, animal rights, poverty, terrorism, and war. An entertaining, mind twisting – and often laugh out loud – tour of what we think and why.
The course is being run by the Workers Educational Association, but designed by me personally.
It will cost £62 in total – or free to many of you (see below).
It takes place every Tuesday at 7pm til 9pm at The Cotton Exchange Building on Bixteth Street (at the back of the Registry Office) starting from Tuesday 16th October.
It will be a fascinating ten weeks!
You can turn up on the day but enrolling here now guarantees your place.
Please can you share this with your friends and contacts.
Full fee remission is available if one of the following applies to you:
- Job Seeker’s Allowance
- Council Tax Benefit (single person council tax discount is not an eligible benefit)
- Income Support
- Housing Benefit
- Working Tax Credit (household income of less than £15,276)
- Pension Guarantee Credit (if you have an award notice)
- Asylum Seeker (if you have been granted temporary admission and have a national Asylum Support Scheme award notice – document IS96 from the immigration service).
- Unwaged dependent of someone on one of the above (Please note: if you are claiming from the Learner Support Fund evidence of this benefit is required